[MPlayer-users] some DVDs play and others don't

Adam ahcnz at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jul 23 04:26:49 CEST 2006

OK.  I see plenty of reference to Codecs, in
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/installation_codecs.html
and other places.

A little uncertain about the language selection;
CH  HU  US  CH2  KR  SE  SE2  US

for standard English. Perhaps its US,  but I'll continue trawling through the
documentation.

Thanks to all.