[MPlayer-users] video out device problem

Ambrosius Nihilo evaristegalois at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 07:54:34 CEST 2006

IBM 2722
I installed mplayer from source (downloading source, fonts and codecs from
the mplayer webpage)
I wrote the command in a text console but I have x11 installed on my
computer. How can I add x11 to the list of video outputs? I tried installing
with
./configure --enable-x11
but that did not add x11 to the list of video_outputs.

Thank you for your help,

evaristegalois