[MPlayer-users] Mencoder 20060608 cannot play ".rm"

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Fri Jun 9 10:48:40 CEST 2006

Use www1 instead of www. One of the mirrors is missing a piece of configuration.

> I rebuild my old
> "mplayer-1.0pre7try2"
> source. Problem still occurs. My system may be screwed up. My error is as
> follows.
>
> I put my codecs at "/usr/local/lib/win32". I renamed it to
> "/usr/local/lib/codecs" and everything worked again. I think I renamed
> because of the need of "Xine". I will stick a symbolic link.
>
> I feel very stupid for my mistake. Thanks for your help.

I'm confused. Do you still have the problem or was it because of the wrong
location and is now resolved?

> ====
>
> VDecoder init failed :(
> Opening video decoder: [realvid] RealVideo decoder
> Win32 LoadLibrary failed to load: drv43260.dll,
> /usr/local/lib/codecs/drv43260.dll, /usr/lib/win32/drv43260.dll,
> /usr/local/lib/win32/drv43260.dll
> Error loading dll
> ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec drv43260.dll.

Apparently it cannot find the required file.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/