[MPlayer-users] How to seek a file that is being generated

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Tue Jun 13 09:56:49 CEST 2006

Hi Jorge,

See if it helps when you increase the number of AVI keyframes. Also, I've
only worked with the Windows XviD 1.1.0 build, but it seems that you're
decimating? In case that leads to synch/seeking problems, first try without
decimating.

Regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html