[MPlayer-users] Building MPlayer Fails

Klaus Müller mk.2001 at web.de
Sun Jun 18 02:14:24 CEST 2006

Ivan Kowalenko schrieb:

> Now, however, MPlayer no longer finds the Mac OS X APIs,

Configure had‘nt found the Mac OS X APIs before, see the
"configure.log" file you've attached to your initial mail.
This is because your GCC 3.4 did not support the "-framework"
option. Using Apple's GCC is mandatory if you want to use
MPlayers Mac-specific features.

>> The error seems pretty obvious to me: CoreFoundation/CoreFoundation.h
>> can't be found.
>>
>> No idea what you need to install to get it though...
>
> Found the file, it's in
> /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Headers/

Should be in:

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Headers/

and there's no need to install something to get it from.

mk