[MPlayer-users] Re: No audio stream found in rtsp stream

Michael Crider mecrider at criderpublishing.com
Mon Jun 19 14:08:40 CEST 2006

Thanks Bryan. I am sorry for wasting everyone's time, but I will post my
solution here in hopes of helping someone else. After checking the
differences, I googled for the error messages in my log, and found the
slimdevices forum messages you mentioned in April. That lead me to the
source of the problem - my router (a D-Link Gamers Lounge DGL-4300). It
had application level gateway configurations for MMS and RTSP that were
supposed to help applications that used these protocols. However, they
were actually blocking mplayer from using these protocols with many
servers. I turned off these settings and everything is working fine.