[MPlayer-users] Problem playing linked MKV files

Victor Farias nk21507 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 08:27:09 CEST 2006

Any update on this problem?.

Same behavior using latest SVN (rev18761).

Note: I do not want MPlayer to support the "linked MKV files" feature (this
can be achieved using fixed-vo=yes). Fixing the "seeking backward does not
work" problem should be enough :p

>I uploaded some test files to "ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/",
>so
you can test and try to reproduce this weird behavior:

>TAR file:
>- "linked_mkv_files.tar"

>contains:
>- "linked_mkv_files.txt"
>- "linked_mkv_files_01.mkv"
>- "linked_mkv_files_01.txt"
>- "linked_mkv_files_02.mkv"
>- "linked_mkv_files_02.txt"

Thanks to the MPlayer dev team for the great work!!!

Byes :(

* Sorry for my poor english.

Yakusoku wa iranai.