[MPlayer-users] frame interpolation and motion vectors

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Tue Jun 20 08:57:05 CEST 2006

Depending on your grabbing program, it may also be possible to configure it
to sample at a higher frame rate. Results will vary according to how
intelligently the program handles this.

Regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html