[MPlayer-users] Problems streaming wmv9 files since Pre7 -> Pre8 upgrade

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 23:01:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/21/06, Tom Kirkpatrick <tom at kirkdesigns.co.uk> wrote:

> > Works fine here with SVN version. Please make sure you don't have an
> > old codecs.conf lying around, and that you eventually don't have a too
> > old version of the win32 codecs package.
> >
> Can you play this on a framebuffer?

I never set up my box to allow framebuffer, so I imagine I can"t...
though I just quite frankly don't know what it would take (maybe I
should read the docs?).

One thing that has changed though is the code that handles VESA. It's
been moved to vesautils: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/vesautils/

Your problem may be there....

Guillaume
--
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
 -- Winston Churchill