[MPlayer-users] .mp4 form mobile, no sound

Pagan pagan1 at gmx.de
Mon Jun 26 21:47:16 CEST 2006

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:

>On Monday, 26 June 2006 at 15:21, Pagan wrote:
>

>>Tomáš Janoušek wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,

>>>You're missing amr codec:
>>>http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/audio-codecs.html#amr
>>>

>>Thanks for the hint, but it leads to another problem.
>>I downloaded and unpacked/processed the two AMR codec without problems.
>>./configure ran fine but make failed:
>>

>make distclean before ./configure'ing again.
>
>Regards,
>R.

Thank you very much, both of you!
After distclean make failed:

-----
./codec-cfg ./etc/codecs.conf > codecs.conf.h
Reading ./etc/codecs.conf: duplicated FourCC at line 2654
make: *** [codecs.conf.h] Error 1
-----

But i just deleted the whole block at 2654 (it really was dublicated).
Then everything compiled fine and now it plays .mp4 with sound.

Mission accomplished :-)