[MPlayer-users] graphic mixing question

adeel azeemi neoresearcher at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:27:18 CEST 2006

May be it will help. (Well  I am not sure)

For low level manipulations. If u r using Linux u can download the glut and
installed it. you had to know c or c++ programming to use the glut library.
Through it u can

mix graphics written directly to a Linux frame buffer device.

>My hope is that there are some generic way of doing it without bying a

>fancy XYZ graphics card but if I must I'll do that.

No u did not have to buy some fancy graphics card. Plus the programs written
in glut will work on any Operating system. (u can if u had time can create
very complex 3D games also).