[MPlayer-users] Windows Version, compiling and others...

Robert Main RMain at gmx.de
Tue Jun 27 13:38:50 CEST 2006

Wanted to compile the newest build of Mplayer on windows, can anyone explain how? Need GTK+, but I'm unable to compile it -.- (stupid makefiles, one said I need a pure "makefile", but there isnt one in glib and in gtk+ are only ones in the example folder!) so what to do now? can anyone help what i should do? *g* loaded gtk+ 2.8.9, it has the binaries "libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll", "libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll" and "libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll" can i use these from GTK+, altough its not 1.2?