[MPlayer-users] mplayer mencoder not compiling under OS X 10.3

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 14:53:39 CET 2006

Hi,

Please do not top post on this mailling list:
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

On 3/5/06, Andrea Gianarro <giandrea at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have freshly checked out the last version of MPlayer from CVS, plus
> libavcodec/libavutil/libavformat and the error remains. For what I
> understand it's something related to the check of the Mac OS X APIs,
> because it gives a lot of (linking?) errors. It might be that it looks
> for libraries specific of MacOS X 10.4 while I'm on 10.3.9.

I honestly don't know. It looks to me like the libs and headers of osx
aren't in your include and ld_library_path, if they are installed at
all. You should make sure that they are both present and are in the
path where MPlayer looks for them...

Guillaume
--
Reinventing the wheel certainly is annoying, but as long as all other
wheels are square...

Reimar Döffinger