[MPlayer-users] Bug 1 of 2: MKV fast forward doesn't work correctly - Mac OS X 10.3.9

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Tue Mar 21 06:49:12 CET 2006

This is bug 1 of 2. These bugs have been around for as long as I can
remember and because they weren't getting fixed I thought I might
report them. I am using gcc 3.3. I am on mac os x 10.3.9. I am using
the cvs version of mplayer.
When I play mkv files (for extra info these are using h264 and ogg
vorbis usually) and I try to fast forward it doesn't go forward 10
seconds or 1 minute as the appropriate keys should. It jumps forward
much further than this. It seems to be exponential to some degree
because when I am near the end of the file the amounts are much larger
and usually just jumps to the end of the file.

Ergzay