Moderate some users (was: Re: [MPlayer-users] Re: divx 6)

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed May 3 11:12:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 5/3/06, Michel Bardiaux <mbardiaux at mediaxim.be> wrote:
> Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> [snip]
>

> > Now people, please vote!
> >

> I vote no: although Rich's style is often harsh, it seems to always come
> with relevant and correct information, and I would not like to see
> *that* delayed by 24h. Also, he seems to limit himself to rather generic
> insults, no slurs about race or gender of nationality or political
> opinions. All that places him in a class by himself, definitely not a
> netkook!

In case I wasn't explicit: I'm talking about moderating only the users
mailing list...

No matter how this vote turns out, I'm happy to see what people have
to say about ppl's attitude on our mailing lists. After all, if a
majority of ppl can stand hash communication, that's good ;)

Guillaume

is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.