[POOL] Moderate some users (was: Re: [MPlayer-users] Re: divx6)

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Wed May 3 11:09:45 CEST 2006

Alexander Noe' wrote:

> Fucking ignorant dicks. Why don't you go read the fucking archives
> rather than spamming our list with your snide stupidity?
> It DOES NOT IMPROVE QUALITY. Get it through your pea-sized brain!
> <<<
>
> When voting, take into consideration that Rich did not react to a
> personally attack when making this reply, which would still be bad
> enough, but that this is his normal behaviour without being attacked
> before.
>
> At least this kind of messages should be censored.
>

> Alex

in cases like the above just ignore him.

As long as the vote is concerned:
considering that Rich is a developer that contributed so much code and
shared
a lot of knowledge I'm against moderating him (I'm against moderating
people in
general); I also wonder what right have users who contributed little or
nothing
to ask moderating him.

 Sponsor:
 Cerchi l’amore? Allora iscriviti gratis a Meetic: troverai migliaia di single in linea e potrai chattare con loro.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4049&d=3-5