[MPlayer-users] xinerama full-screen problem, workaround

Reimar Doeffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon May 29 13:10:12 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 03:12:40PM +0800, Michael Holland wrote:
> >Though in none of these cases -xineramascreen 1 should make any
> >difference.
>
> Oh well, its not a problem for me anymore, as the '-xineramascreen 1'
> fixes it. I'll see if it still happens after the next upgrade.

There is another problem with WindowManagers overriding placement of
windows (and in fullscreen maybe even size?), I have a patch for that
and will apply a few days after SVN repository is up.
You might also try -fstype none and -fstype fullscreen or such.
If more people have such problems with MPlayer versions not older than
ca. one month, please say so.

Greetings,
Reimar Doeffinger