[MPlayer-users] Mplayer bug with several files

Steve Dibb steve at wonkabar.org
Wed Nov 1 00:17:54 CET 2006

The Wanderer wrote:
> Using SVN is of course a good idea, particularly if you're experiencing
> problems with release versions, but should not be that absolutely
> required - most especially not so soon after a release.

I think his point was -- we can't bother with bug reports if you're not
running the nightly subversion code since changes happen all the time.

Besides, so soon after a release is when bugs are going to get found and
fixed anyway, since everyone wants the latest and greatest stable
snapshot. :)

Steve