[MPlayer-users] Wonderful Player

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue Oct 10 19:45:11 CEST 2006

Edward Dunagin wrote:
>> > Unknown option on the command line: -mouse-movements
>> > Error parsing option on the command line: -mouse-movements
>>
>> The option was added more recently than 1.0pre8 was released. If you
>> build mplayer from current SVN you'll have it.
>
> thanks corey, but i have a problem. i did a google and found an svn file
> but is had an .mo extension..i never heard of this not did google tell
> me much.

I think you must not know what SVN is. :)

SVN is short for subversion, which is the name of the program the
mplayer project uses to handle the source code. Whenever we make a
change to mplayer, we store it in the subversion repository. In between
releases, checking out the source from subversion is the only way to get
the latest changes. For instructions, see:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html#svn

-Corey