[MPlayer-users] Anyone created an AVI (XviD) using mencoder whichplaysonstand-alone player?

Vijay Gill vijay.s.gill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:19:45 CEST 2006

On 20/10/06, Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at email.it> wrote:
> >> like that,
> >>
> >> Yes I had used that software in the past but did not get desired
> >> results.
> >

> set par=1

Nico, I tried setting that too, but could not get the file to play on
the player. It jumps 3-4 seconds at a time, shows nothing on the
screen, no sound and then returns to menu (list of avi files on the
media).

I am, in the meanwhile, going to try encode new recordings with ASP5
profile of XviD, and just set the bitrate.

Thanks
Vijay