[MPlayer-users] Mplayer bug with several files

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Oct 31 23:43:58 CET 2006

Nico Sabbi wrote:

> Alexandr Orlov wrote:

>> This is what mplayer -v shows:
>>
>> MPlayer 1.0rc1-3.4.5 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
>
> rc1 is useless because it's from the stone-age; use an svn checkout
> instead

???

rc1 was released a week and a half ago. Even in Internet time, that's
hardly stone-age material.

Using SVN is of course a good idea, particularly if you're experiencing
problems with release versions, but should not be that absolutely
required - most especially not so soon after a release.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.