[MPlayer-users] svn revision question

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Sep 9 00:12:21 CEST 2006

Giacomo Comes wrote:

> Hi, I have found a bug in MPlayer and I'm trying to track down when
> the bug was introduced.
>
> I do:
>
> svn update -r "{date}"
>
> in order to retrive a specific revision. It works for mplayer, but
> libavcodec and the other external libraries are always retrived with
> the last revision.
>
> How can I proceed in order to have the same revision for mplayer and
> the extrernal libraries?

This is a limitation of Subversion, unfortunately (and one which
probably could have been avoided...). The only way I know of to achieve
the desired result is, as Holger suggested, to re-issue the
date-specific update command from within each of the external library
directories.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.