[MPlayer-users] a configure question of mplayer

binli1115 binli1115 at 163.com
Thu Apr 12 04:16:55 CEST 2007

 Hi everyone,
I  download the version of Subversion snapshot of mplayer .But when I configure it ,I see the ./configure -help ,I don't find the "--with-livelibdir=DIR LIVE555 Streaming Media libraries in DIR",I only find the " --enable-live enable LIVE555 Streaming Media support [autodetect]".
I install the live in the /usr/local/lib/live,I confuigure the mplayer with'./configure --enable-gui --enable-live --codecsdir=/usr/local/lib/codecs --win32codecsdir=/usr/local/lib/wincodecs --enable-debug=3 '
,but when I make it ,the error is "demux_rtp.cpp:75: warning: 'openURL_rtsp' defined but not used
make[1]: *** [demux_rtp.o] Error 1"
I think the error is because I didn't configure the path of the live ,but the ./configure -help .don't have this options .
What should I do ? Thank you!
Lee