[MPlayer-users] RFH: MEncoder Crash

Eric Watson ewatson at ca.inter.net
Fri Apr 20 14:20:24 CEST 2007

Corey, thanks for the response. However, as a technical professional,
might I suggest that you tone-down the arrogance/preaching. An improved
response to my original query could have been, "It's not a known bug,
but if you provided the following additional information: ????, we might
be able to help." (No flame intended). Better yet, if you were ignorant
on the subject, then no response at all would have been appropriate! The
entire issue is now moot, as another kind soul has been able to provide
the actual help that I was looking for.  Thanks again, Eric.