[MPlayer-users] 'make' failure - opensuse 10.2 / i386 from svn

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Apr 25 01:53:52 CEST 2007

Chris Hegan <nikaupalm <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I cannot 'make' mplayer onmy system, even though configure works fine, with
> and without --enable-gui.
> I would be very grateful for some help.

Please post your configure command and its output.
Please don't forget NOT to use --enable-live (and also don't use
--enable-tv-v4lx).

Also, you may consider using packmans binaries (they are a bit outdated, but I
use them regularly myself, and they are easy to install):
http://packman.links2linux.de

Carl Eugen