[MPlayer-users] How do I configure internal dvdnav support when creating a Debian package? (Carl Eugen Hoyos

Pedro A ARANDA paaguti at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:24:41 CET 2007

Hi,

> Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:22:26 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Carl Eugen Hoyos
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] How do I configure internal dvdnav
> 	support when	creating a Debian package?
> To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
>
> Hi!
>
> Pedro A ARANDA  hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> I would like to know what configure param enables the use of the internal
>> dvdnav support,
>
> There is no such configure switch: MPlayer usually autodetects installed
> libraries.
>
>> which I understand has been integrated into MPLayer.
>
> No.

Hmmmm, that's it. It'd be nice to have it in the future ;-)

> [Your problems with XV and SDL]
> (Forget SDL.)

OK, I just cite  because it's part of a family of video drivers which choke at
MPEG streams with video but not at any other format or MPEG audio streams...

> Did you ever send a gdb backtrace?

There is no core thrown, even when I ^C  the program. I can't backtrace with
gdb :(

> (I don't believe anyone ever told you to shut up about these problems.)

Not you ...

> Does -vo gl:yuv=4 work for you? IIRC, this is the fastest vo for some
> people (not for me).

-vo=gl:yuv=5 works with any stream with is not an MPEG w/video :-(