[MPlayer-users] Problem playing DVD movie, quality issue -- can expert help?

Sara Glade saraglade at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 03:10:55 CET 2007

Greetings Carl,

I wasn't ignoring you.... the video I have is a commercial video (not some private or self-recorded concept), ... and I have such high standards for not distribution even 1 frame of paid for material..., so I am hoping to illicit ideas to get this situation rectified.

Hope you are doing well & have awesome weekend.  Thank you for opening yourself up to help.  I put a email out there in the group to get to the bottom of *all* Filters I can try... and hopefully my best judgment will see which one works for me.

Best, S.