[MPlayer-users] Problem playing DVD movie, quality issue -- can expert help?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Dec 13 20:08:54 CET 2007

Hi!

Sara Glade <saraglade <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I wasn't ignoring you.... the video I have is a commercial video (not some
private or self-recorded
> concept), ... and I have such high standards for not distribution even 1 frame
of paid for material..., so I
> am hoping to illicit ideas to get this situation rectified.

Then I won't be able to help you.

Carl Eugen

PS: I was sure I already sent you this link (but I might be wrong):
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1.html
But it doesn't help a lot in your case: yadif is IMO the only relevant
deinterlace filter for MPlayer (except bobdeint which is probably not what you
are searching for).