[MPlayer-users] mplayer cuts Flip cam playback

Gracia M. Littauer gracia at yadtel.net
Sat Dec 15 23:35:46 CET 2007

just bought a Pure Digital Flip camcorder (don't ask...it's non
threatening method for man-in-the-street local politicals)

It really worked well with 2 very short tests BUT later I shot 9:33
minuts & it cuts off play back on computer at 4:42, same with second
one, shot 18:34 & cut out at 1:54!!!

Question: do I have to configure something in Mplayer prefs?

It's obviously set up for Windoz/Mac, but I had no problem moving it to
my ZENWALK 4.8 computer...looks & sounds good, just doesn't want to
play a long file
--
Gracia...Cooleemee, NC   Registered Linux user #263390 -ZENWALK 4.8
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mynameistaken/