[MPlayer-users] Quick question, Can this be done with MPLAYER, running on Windows desktop 'GUIless'

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 05:17:43 CET 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 10:58 PM, Ant Lamp <ant.lamp at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi, can I run a MPLAYER video, but without the ugly TitleBar and
> blue-surrounding border,

What? ugly? I think it's pretty nice. But since you ask

mplayer -fs

.... just a crisp frameless video block on my desktop somewhere?

What if your video block is ugly? What ya gonna do then?

Is there a command line switch for this? Also if this possible can I adjust
> the Width and Height size, and X and Y cords on this on desktop? :)

Use your mouse with the pretty blue border.

> Thank you

Your welcome.