[MPlayer-users] My question of the hour, does anyone know source inside out?

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:15:11 CET 2007

> How can I have the for the lack of better term, seeking Progress Bar
> removed, yet still retain fast forward and rewind functionality?  That is
> the stepped progress display which shows where one is within the video
> segment.  I am trying to do some custom work and this is something which I
> would like to remove.

Most of your questions when dealing with the Microsoft Windows Environment
are found in Windows 2003 R2 Platform SDK which is freely available for
download on their site.

Your probably looking for this section:
ms-help://MS.PSDKSVR2003R2.1033/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/windowing/

Modifying the code takes a working knowledge of C. C takes about 2 years to
learn to the point where a programmer can be considered somewhat profitable
in a professional development environment. And then it take about another 2
- 3 years for him to become proficient.

Are you blonde?