[MPlayer-users] My question of the hour, does anyone know source inside out?

Sara Glade saraglade at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 01:00:48 CET 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Henry Garcia <defsyn at gmail.com>
To: "MPlayer usage questions, feature requests, bug reports" <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 12:15:11 PM
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] My question of the hour, does anyone know source inside out?

> How can I have the for the lack of better term, seeking Progress Bar
> removed, yet still retain fast forward and rewind functionality?
  That is
> the stepped progress display which shows where one is within the
 video
> segment.  I am trying to do some custom work and this is something
 which I
> would like to remove.

Most of your questions when dealing with the Microsoft Windows
 Environment
are found in Windows 2003 R2 Platform SDK which is freely available for
download on their site.

Your probably looking for this section:
ms-help://MS.PSDKSVR2003R2.1033/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/windowing/

Modifying the code takes a working knowledge of C. C takes about 2
 years to
learn to the point where a programmer can be considered somewhat
 profitable
in a professional development environment. And then it take about
 another 2
- 3 years for him to become proficient.

Are you blonde?

I appreciate the info and push -- any information or direction is always nice.  But pleazze.... Hurdling insults across a very broad spectrum of genetic disposition in not very sexy, and hurtful and insulting to even people who may be black, brown, blonde, amber, green or yellow, .... who that may upset. :P  You will have to try harder to know more about me!  Why don't you ask nicely?  Any hoots have a very nice day, Merry Christmas and happy new year.  God bless, Sara.