[MPlayer-users] My question of the hour, does anyone know source inside out?

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 02:08:35 CET 2007

> I appreciate the info and push -- any information or direction is always
> nice.  But pleazze.... Hurdling insults across a very broad spectrum of
> genetic disposition in not very sexy, and hurtful and insulting to even
> people who may be black, brown, blonde, amber, green or yellow, .... who
> that may upset. :P  You will have to try harder to know more about me!  Why
> don't you ask nicely?  Any hoots have a very nice day, Merry Christmas and
> happy new year.  God bless, Sara.
>
> Okay, I'm asking nicely. Are you blonde?

I don't know. I'm just kind of amused by your requests.

Will expert please reply. ......

Can expert please help?

And so, after reading about 10 or so of these posts, I just said. "This has
got to be a blonde. A pretty smart blonde (She can compile and install
mplayer, she can't be stupid). But she definitely must be a blonde."

Really, most of us here just like to help. We don't have to be flattered.

And, by the way. What's wrong with being a blonde?

Frankly, you don't have to