[MPlayer-users] My question of the hour, does anyone know source inside out?

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 05:00:51 CET 2007

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:36:49 -0800 (PST)
Sara Glade <saraglade at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I understand construction of batch files, but unclear on what you mean
> by this pause, or how to invoke cmd.exe directly.

Pause is a DOS command.  Just type it on the next line of the bat file.

Good to see you've fixed quoting, but it would be even more helpful if
you would use a different mail program that would preserve mail
threading, or otherwise use gmane to reply to messages.