[MPlayer-users] My question of the hour, does anyone know source inside out?

Sara Glade saraglade at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 05:45:19 CET 2007

> I understand construction of batch files, but unclear on what you
 mean
> by this pause, or how to invoke cmd.exe directly.

>> Pause is a DOS command.  Just type it on the next line of the bat file.

Eep! I tried this out, but to no avail.  Good push though... umm, this is
what I created in a RunMe.bat file,

c:/mplayer.exe c:/MyVideo.avi
pause

Running the RunMe.bat, spawns up the video, opens the cmd.exe??
second window then closes it.  Then from the DOS it says "Press any
 key to continue . . ."  So no gold there.  I am curious about what you said
 earlier about running CMD.exe separately? How would this be done very
specifically in my context?

> Good to see you've fixed quoting, but it would be even more helpful if
> you would use a different mail program that would preserve mail
> threading, or otherwise use gmane to reply to messages.

Soorry I am non-standard, I will do my very best to reply where it
hopefully doesn't look outlandish or convoluted.  I will check into other
mail proggies if I am throwing anyone for a loop :) :)