[MPlayer-users] My question of the hour, does anyone know source inside out?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Dec 22 11:08:25 CET 2007

Hello,
On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 08:45:19PM -0800, Sara Glade wrote:
[...]
> > Good to see you've fixed quoting, but it would be even more helpful if
> > you would use a different mail program that would preserve mail
> > threading, or otherwise use gmane to reply to messages.
>
> Soorry I am non-standard, I will do my very best to reply where it
> hopefully doesn't look outlandish or convoluted.  I will check into other
> mail proggies if I am throwing anyone for a loop :) :)

This: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.user is the
preferred way if you do not have a sane mail client around.
I don't know why all webmail-developers seem to be such idiots to not
get these things right. I wrote complaints to several of my mail
providers (one is even paid-for), but they don't even bother to reply.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger