[MPlayer-users] MPlayer & RAM files

Steve Waller qprfact at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 19:28:00 CET 2007

> Instead, it's the output of a several years old version of MPlayer that was not
> able to play the stream - unfortunately, nobody here cares about bugreports for
> old versions of MPlayer
>
> Carl Eugen

Hi Carl. Sorry to be coming back again, but I am struggling a little here! I see
what you mean about an old version of mplayer being on my machine, so I went to
my Applications folder and duly removed Mplayer.

I thought it worth double-checking it had actually gone, so did locate mplayer
on terminal. This brought a long list back of mplayer related files! However,
even though I have set my views to include hidden files, I cannot see them in
windows, nor can I remove in terminal.

I need to do some sort of "Purge" of Mplayer - can someone assist please?