[MPlayer-users] My question of the hour, does anyone know source inside out?

Sara Glade saraglade at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 20:31:20 CET 2007

> I am working on merging the this feature into the RC2 build out
 there... unless
> I am mistaken, -idle is not part of RC2, or no?  This is the command
 I am
> issuing.... it doesn't seem to reject -idle, however, the Window that
 spawns
> the rendered video still closes upon completion of the video playing.

>> If -idle is accepted that means it is supported.
>> The video window is not supposed to stay there, that is the way it
>> works, though with -fixed-vo it most likely will stay there (could be
>> considered a bug), not sure if -vo directx works flawlessly with
>> -fixed-vo though, -vo gl and -vo gl2 at least should though.

Very interesting.  It actually, sounds like .... anyone correct me if I am wrong,
there are no present technical ways with MPLAYER for it to run a video
file to its end, and then hold at a black screen? :-)

Maybe someone could suggest where within RC2 code how I could modify
which source code file, ... so it doesn't show me Exiting... (End of file)?, or
at least point a flashlight to where I can look at implementing this thing I
want (which line, file please?) :-)  :-)

Feature request? :-)

Best wishes & Merry Christmas from Sara family.  Have a great day -- Sara.