[MPlayer-users] Problems with svn-21830

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Jan 6 18:49:41 CET 2007

Protoblast wrote:

> On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 08:57:38 -0500 The Wanderer
> <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>> radeon_vid.c:908: error: 'DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_RV350_AQ' undeclared
>>> here (not in a function)
>>
>> I saw an error almost exactly like this yesterday. Running 'make
>> distclean' and reconfiguring fixed it.
>
> Thank you, it's work now :)

You're welcome. Generally, the first thing to do in response to any
"undeclared symbols" errors in a source tree where a compile has ever
been run is to run 'make distclean' (or, if that fails with
no-such-target, 'make clean') and try again. If it still fails, then
it's worth investigating other possible causes, but at least half of the
time that fixes it.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.