[MPlayer-users] audio not available on mac

thyme pancakes newsbought at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 18:53:29 CET 2007

svn,, is that subversion? I guess I can do that maybe later this week though
I don't know the first thing about how to use it at the moment (subversion
would not compile on my panther system. Pain.)

Problem being, if subversion has trouble compiling on Panther, what good
would a svn based patch do to test this bit o code?

I can post my libao2/ao_macosx.c file which you can diff to see where the
exact differences are at. I'll try and attach it.