[MPlayer-users] video padding

Makc makc.the.great at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:00:25 CEST 2007

On 7/6/07, RC <cooleyr at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are multiple GUI front-ends for mencoder.

I was not aware. Oh wait, I used tabencode once, but that's not gui,
that's a joke.

> And as I said, he's asking the MPlayer mailing list.  If the only
> suggestions you can offer have nothing to do with MPlayer/Mencoder, you
> don't belong here.

I was going to come up with some funny rebuttal for your remark, but
then I realized you're in fact right. I came here to report the
problem, and even offered a solution on -dev list, both moves been
left ignored, so... I'm done here and really should unsubscribe.