[MPlayer-users] R: R: CoreAVC codec's current status (fixme please)

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Wed Jul 11 15:28:05 CEST 2007

Thanks for your hint - I'll try and report back in a couple of days.
But how should this fix the problem? The issue arises when, following the
author's instruction given in the patch set,
I try to compile modify_registry.c (a new file created by one of those
patches). The resulting program shopuld allow me to edit the
~/.mplayer/registry file adding the needed keys for coreavc.
BTW, I don't where does the ~/.mplayer/registry file comes from... I build
myself the mplayer rpms, and it is not part of the package.

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'