[MPlayer-users] weird online mp3 playback error

Rui Wang ruiwang.sz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:14:43 CEST 2007

> > So if you click on the third button and play it, there will be a new
> page
> > popping up, with an
> > embedded mplayer interface in it. After it downloads that html file. it
> will
> > stop there. As you said,
> > this is normal since it is html. However, if you right click in that
> > embedded mplayer interface,
> > then you could config mplayer. There, if you choose 'directly play media
> > from site(no caching),
> > and then you click 'Play' in that embedded mplayer interface again, it
> will
> > play the music.
> >
> > However, it won't play repeatedly.
>
> What do you mean by "won't play repeatedly"? I could stop and play it as
> many times as I wanted.

I meant that on windows, if you click 'play', then it will play again and
again, even
the same song. but here, you have to click to play, then after one time
playback,
it will stop, you have to manually play it again. If you choose multiple
music,
seems it can't play continuously. :-(( you'll have to play everyone
manually.

Thanks,
Rui