[MPlayer-users] Video corruption playing wmv x264 HD video (plays well on Xine)

David Losada Gacio david.losadag at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:20:29 CEST 2007

Well, using the verbose output I can confirm with xine the corruptness
of the file, but xine does not try to render the damaged frames
(pausing video while garbage, whitch I prefer), and mplayer displays
artifacts with the damaged I/B frames.

Is there any option to change this behaviour?

Thank you in advance,

David