[MPlayer-users] FWD: Feature request

The Mighty List Admin poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:25:45 CEST 2007

----- Forwarded message from mplayer-dev-eng-owner at mplayerhq.hu -----
To: mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu
From: KRS <fogia at flashmail.com>
Subject: Feature request

Sorry to disturb you here (and sorry for my english), but is ther a
place to post feature request?

I think Mplayer is lacking in playback ergonomics. Hers my request:

-allows to play step by step in pause mode (forward and backward, only
forward frame by frame is supported)
-set the speed of the playback(1/2x, 1.5x, 2x, 4x, 16x)
-Audio pitch automatically corrected if playback speed-up or down
(voices are comprehensible even in 2x)

To see thes features in action, try Quicktime on a Mac, it's really
comfortable. But quicktime is quicktime...

Ha, and, wath about a donation system with a list of selected new
feature? (The most wanted (by donation) feature is the first to be
developped)

Thanks for reading me, and thanks for Mplaye.

----- End forwarded message -----