[MPlayer-users] redirecting the output of mplayer to a pipe

josh at techlab.cviatlanta.org josh at techlab.cviatlanta.org
Fri Jul 27 04:51:48 CEST 2007

What I mean by a broken pipe is that the application on the other end of the fifo may exit, ehen mplayer crashes.  I
tried to give instructions on reproducing this in a message a week or so back.  I would like to file a bug report, but
it seems that mplayer svn won't compile with --enable-debug=3 configured.  I tried with three different versions of gcc;
3.4.6, 4.1.2, and 4.2.0  I would be happy to send the output of make if it would help.
Cheers,
Josh