[MPlayer-users] compiling svn with dvdnav support

Nico Sabbi nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it
Sat Jul 28 17:10:13 CEST 2007

JonY wrote:

> Wow that is strange, where did you get your libdvdnav from? I am using
> libdvdnav-0.1.10 from sf. Even CVS head dvdnav-config.in doesn't have it??
> http://dvd.cvs.sourceforge.net/dvd/libdvdnav/misc/dvdnav-config.in?view=markup
>
> It is certainly possible William and I have an outdated copy.
>
> At least according to my understanding from reading mplayer configure,
> it looks for the dvdnav flags from dvdnav-config, not any other place else.
>
> So, what happens now?

wrong version.

svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav libdvdnav
./configure2 && make && make install
dvdnav-config --minilibs && echo I AM USING THE RIGHT VERSION OF DVDNAV

If you read the above message on the terminal you have all configured
correctly :-)

then re-configure mplayer and re-compile. If all is fine you don't
need to specify any parameter to mplayer