[MPlayer-users] compiling svn with dvdnav support

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Sat Jul 28 17:48:41 CEST 2007

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

But, could you stop the full citation?

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] compiling svn with dvdnav support
  Date & Time: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 23:27:33 +0800

[JonY] == JonY <10walls at gmail.com> has written:

JonY> About ld.so.conf, I'm not that sure as I have limited experience with
JonY> Linux/Unix systems. From what I know it is used by ld-linux.so or ld.so
JonY> to get the appropriate paths for loading .so shared libraries. I think
JonY> configure checks it as well when it tests for ld and applies the search
JonY> path for all libraries.

I'm using SuSE (it's OpenSuSE now).
From 10.2, "/usr/lib/pkgconfig" has removed from PKG_CONFIG_PATH.
I noticed this when building mplayer, not soon. :-)
So, I'm still a little bit confusing at the moment.

Thank you for informing me.

---
  野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

       「eメールや携帯電話に縛られた社会は、自分自身と向き合ったり、