[MPlayer-users] dumped realmedia stream not playable with realplayer

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Tue Jun 5 17:45:30 CEST 2007

Lev Givon wrote:

>> we develop and support mplayer, not realplayer
>>

>Should I understand the above response as attributing the stream
>dumping results I observed to a problem with realplayer (or perhaps
>the software used to generate the stream I recorded)? That I was able
>to view the live stream with various realmedia-compatible players but
>can only view the saved stream with mplayer suggests that mplayer is
>not dumping the realmedia stream properly.
>
>							L.G.

how can we know what realplayer wants?
do vlc and xine play that dumped stream?

 Sponsor:
 Mouse Nortek usb 1,44€  - Dvd Verbatim 16x da 0,32€ - Cdr Memorex 52x da 0,16€ - Pioneer112d a 29,90€ - Stampa Foto a 0,06€. Solo su atomicshop.it
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6575&d=5-6