[MPlayer-users] Problem with DVD playback

Fri Jun 22 23:11:31 CEST 2007

Hi Alexander Roalter!

 On 2007.06.22 at 18:55:58 +0200, Alexander Roalter wrote next:

> You only need dvdnav and a current SVN checkout. DVDnav is nowadays also
> found in SVN, svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav2 (is a
> smaller version, but works nonetheless).

How can I make mplayer use this version? Obviously I don't want it to
replace system packaged dvdnav, or create mess in /usr/local solely for
mplayer. Is there some way to leave it mplayer dir so mplayer can find
it and use it without actually building it explictly - just like it does
with libdvdread, libdvdcss, ffmpeg and others?

--

Vladimir